At Arami, kindness and hard work make us shine. We hope to impact as many lives as we can by providing non-toxic beauty essentials that help you treasure your body as a temple. Join us on our team as we seek the benefits of simplicity, wellness and balance in all aspects of life.
We are based in Lagos but have openings for virtual team members
OPEN FOR NEW APLICATIONS
- Write creative briefs and strategy presentations for a variety of projects as well as draft blog posts
- Report insights from multiple feedback surveys and other studies to infuse consumer perspectives into strategy assignments.
- Contribute to marketing strategies and campaign planning to communicate effectively with our target audiences, and to brand strategy discussions to guide evolution
- Research brands and market trends to develop relevant concepts
- Schedule and analyse content across all our digital platforms (i.e. website, blog, newsletter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Whatsapp & Youtube)
- Liaise with vendors and other service providers as the case may be and negotiate prices for the best outcome
- Other functions as assigned by the line manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any field from a reputable university
- A minimum of 1 year relevant/cognitive experience in a communications or business development role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of graphic design tools and techniques
- Practical experience in social media marketing
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Must have completed NYSC
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Canva, Buffer and file-sharing platforms.
CLOSED FOR NEW APLICATIONS
- Assist in the preparation of budget
- Reconciliation of payment, invoices from vendors, daily and weekly transactions
- Resolve financial disputes raised by vendors, and/or customer service team
- Schedule payment of taxes e.g Paye, VAT
- Manage financial records and receipts – ensure that they are up to date
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and
- management tasks
- Identify invoicing related issues, accounting discrepancies
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Accountancy from a reputable university
- A minimum of 2 years relevant/cognitive experience in an
- Accounting or Finance related role
- Detail-oriented, precise and meticulous;
- Great communication and time management skills